|stop and start solr|
- Config: /home/solr/solr
- Log: /var/log/solr
- Rebuild index use "python manage.py rebuild_index
- The update is also run by chron job. Initially every 10 min. See the crontab on server to verify.
version 4.1.0* http://apache.uib.no/lucene/solr/4.1.0/solr-4.1.0.zip
Solr - Schema.xml
- generate via
- Edit lang/stopwords_en.txt
- add fields New note content
- copy file to solr/collection1/conf/schema.xml
- check in to cvapp/solr/conf
- restart solr
Search in your code for index_queryset, you will see that you have to add **kwargs or using=None
- collection1, is defaultCoreName. Ok for single core.
- Indexes are defined in: solrconfig.xml (./solr/collection1/conf/solrconfig.xml)
Documentation on web
- solrconfig.xml is the file that contains most of the parameters for configuring Solr itself.
- The schema.xml file contains all of the details about which fields your documents can contain, and how those fields should be dealt with when adding documents to the index, and when querying those fields.
- We are using a schema.xml produced by Haystack, and then altered as seen above.
Need version 3.0.1
Config are described here: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJetty
Jetty config /etc/default/jetty
Running single instance for now