- System levels
- City maps
- Block maps
- Building schematics/floor plans
- A system is phycically located on a floor in a building
- systems which spawn several buildings in combination with other systems are key pain points and should be considered for split&rule sub-system interfaces.
- A system or a sub-system supports a set of business processes and business objects
- The business process is the logical mapping between Semantic Process View models and Technology Implementation roles.. implemented by systems and/or services.