In this section, we are going to have a look at the drivers towards enterprise pojos.
- How do systems and applications interact in today's enterprise
- What are the characteristics of the interactions
- What are the strengths, weaknesses and challenges today and looking forward
- What are the new interaction scenarios arriving at the enterprise arena?
- How the new interaction scenarios influence the technology options, and how are we to design an architecture which enable the new scenarios?
This section will probably be a loosely moderated brainstorming session, where we will use some of the questions above to try and partition the requirement space for enterprise interaction, and try to define key features needed in enterprise architectures of today and tomorrow.