- WebServices can lead to function oriented services, while REST can lead to a resource oriented architecture. Are both SOA?
- I don't think I understand what's meant with law 4 and 5 (I understand the words, but not what you want people to do and when)
- I think I agree with law 3, Establish service ownership and Key Performance Indicators for your services, but an example of a KPI would be helpful
- I think I agree with law 8, Security is not optional in SOA, but I don't understand what you mean by it yet
- In SOA - Is my customer the same entity as your customer? Is my product list the same as your product list? In which situations?
- [Question still to be asked..]
NB! Feel free to add any question you might have here