Domain-driven design is not a technology or a methodology. It is a way of thinking and a set of priorities, aimed at accelerating software projects that have to deal with complicated domains.
- PatternSummariesUnderCreativeCommons - a summary (written by Evans) of the principles and patterns from the book
- "Domain Driven Design Quickly" - Free e-book from InfoQ.
- TimeAndMoney Java Code Library - "This is a project to develop code for manipulating basic concepts in the recurring domains of time and money."
- DDD and Development in Practice - article with code examples
- Domain-Driven Design in an Evolving Architecture - same as above
- Random Thots - DDD - a good blog on how to implement DDD
- DDD Sample Application - the Cargo example implemented in Java