|Totto's first process rule|
Src: Richard Karash
"A Learning Organization is one in which people at all levels, individuals and collectively, are continually increasing their capacity to produce results they really care about."
- The learning organization - Smith, M. K. (2001), the encyclopaedia of informal education,
- Create a common respect for your co-workers strengths.
- Be humble for the fact that the team can achieve more than the sum of each team members effort.
- Reduce the unwanted effect of co-workers putting their personal goals before the goals of the project.
- Support the co-workers to help them become better.
- Build a respect for the fact that decisions must be made. Often a single person must make the decision, consensus is a ineffective approach to making decisions.
Src: Boston Consulting Group
"Creating a learning organization will be the 3rd most important personnel-challenge in the next years"
- How to create a learning organization
- MEAB group
- Cultural change is free - focus on value demand Talk by John Seddon