|Pre-requisites: JDK 8, maven 3 and wget installed|
- run bootstrapAndRunWhydah.sh (wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cantara/Whydah/master/dev-quickstart/bootstrapAndRunWhydah.sh) which will do the following
- clone all main Whydah repositories
- build all modules on local machine
- start all built modules in a TEST_LOCALHOST configuration
- verify that it is working before starting to code (http://localhost:9997/sso/welcome u:useradmin pw:useradmin567)
- Download SecurityTokenService.jar Download
- Download propertyfile here to same location
- Run java -DIAM_MODE=DEV -DIAM_CONFIG=securitytokenservice.DEV.properties -jar SSOLoginService.jar
- Point you browser at http://localhost:9998/tokenservice/
- Test the operations in the GUI (test API driver)
- NOTE: in this mode, you can create and adjust test-data/users/usertokens by creating files in the same directory with naming convention <my_test_username>.token ( See Example)
Tested on Ubuntu 13.04 on a virual machine in Azure and on Ubuntu 13.10 on a virtual machine in Amazon cloud services
|This installs all Whydah components on the same machine. |
Preferably you should run the services on different machines in a production environment.
See this documentation (link to be inserted) to understand why.
Get yourself a linux server.
Connect to the server, for windows users the Putty client is a suggestion.
Installation of 3rd party software
Configure Apache HTTP Proxy
Put the following code in a file called 'whydah.conf' at /etc/apache2/sites-available/
Create users for the different services
Install UserIdentityBackend https://github.com/Altran/Whydah-UserIdentityBackend (For scripts)
Install SecurityTokenService https://github.com/Altran/Whydah-SecurityTokenService (For scripts)
Install SSOLoginService https://github.com/Altran/Whydah-SSOLoginService (For scripts)
Install UserAdministration https://github.com/Altran/Whydah-UserAdministration (For scripts)
There is a project named Whydah-TestWebApp that shows an implementation of a website secured by Whydah.
The project can be downloaded at: http://mvnrepo.cantara.no/service/local/artifact/maven/redirect?r=altran-snapshots&g=net.whydah.sso.web&a=Whydah-TestWebApp&v=LATEST&p=jar