- Latest stable release: Whydah 2.8
A bug fix release follows a stable release, when necessary. Bug fix releases add a sequence number to the product release number. Thus, the first bug fix release for Whydah 2.0 will be version 2.0.1, then 2.0.2, as necessary. A bug fix release replaces the previous stable release.
Bug fix releases are follow-ons to stable releases. Bug fix versions automatically start at stability "rc", reflecting the fact that only localized bug fixes are expected to be included in such a release. Once all desired bug fixes are in place, a stability vote (to "stable") is followed by a release vote.
- Whydah 2.8 - Release Log (Oct 2021)
- Whydah 2.7 - Release Log (May 2021)
- Whydah 2.6 - Release Log (Oct 2020)
- Whydah 2.5 - Release Log (August 2018)
- Whydah 2.4 - Release Log (December 2017)
- Whydah 2.3 - Release Log (September 2017
- Whydah 2.2 - Release Log (April 2017)
- Whydah 2.1 - Release Log (December 2015)
- Whydah 2.0 - Release Log (October 2014)