You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current | View Page History
- no rivers, players will implicitly think the country equates to their copy of the source. In fact, why do we have rivers at all? Players swap keyboard at the laptop, and swap codebases when going to a new country anyway! Much simpler.
- no flights to different countries
- no keyboard swapping
- no pass/fail prediction
- no animal input twitter style text
- no messages from the game master or other players
- no access to previous iterations
- no roll-back
- no facility to enter tactic text on increment
- no access to previous increments at all!
- no tsg related targets whatsoever and no indication of what the tsg or mtsg is! This might be a very valuable tactic. * Let the players guess what their default tsg/mtsg is (perhaps via planning poker cards) and then reveal the answer. Then restart possibly doing exactly the same again aiming at specific target. Then restart one more time with feedback. Need to think about this...
- when reg/green predictions are being used there could be some kind of +card for a correct prediction and a -card for an incorrect prediction. I would like to have some kind of card that is not immediately discarded.
- not all cities/laptops have to start with the exact same source file base!
- need to accommodate players joining the game late and leaving during the middle
- to make the game harder there could be a rule that says a country is only eligible for an incoming flight when it is at green.
- the minimum number of countries involved in connecting flights could be increased to 3,4 etc. Also makes the game harder.
- I really like the idea of physical elements being part of the game. Viz keyboard cards to swap keyboards, and boarding cards to take a flight.
- keyboard rotate can be on every run-test click