"I know lots of architects who know architecture very well but are ineffective because of these other weaknesses. That's the person who talks in a monotone, and nobody listens to them because they're not very good communicators. You need someone with guts and passion. If they know architecture, this is very good too.
- The Wrong Lead Architect
- Insufficient Stakeholder Understanding and Support
- Not Engaging the Business People
- Doing Only Technical Domain-Level Architecture
- Doing Current-State EA First
- The EA Group Does Most of the Architecting
- Not Measuring and Not Communicating the Impact
- Architecting the "Boxes" Only
- Not Establishing Effective EA Governance Early
- Not Spending Enough Time on Communications
- Referanse: http://www.sdtimes.com/THE_TOP_10_ENTERPRISE_ARCHITECTURE_BLUNDERS/By_Alex_Handy/About_GARTNER/33787
Noen som kjenner seg igjen?