|The Readme.MD file of the Whydah github repos contains detailed installation information and start-up scripts|
- [iam:Install SSOLoginWebApp on Ubuntu]
- [iam:Install SecurityTokenService on Ubuntu]
- [Install UserIdentityBackend on Ubuntu]
- [iam:Install UserAdminWebApp on Ubuntu]
- [iam:Install apache web proxy on Ubuntu]
- Apply "Protect against accidental termination"
- Keep instances as physically close to on another (Subnet)
- Set Naming strategy as quickly as possible to avoid confusion. Example:
- Create new keys for PROD and don't reuse test-keys. They can't be changed afterwards.
See TestWebApp for an example on how to integrate your application with Whydah.
IAM_MODE is used to run the modules in different mode