|The Readme.MD file of the Whydah github repos contains detailed installation information and start-up scripts|
Using DNS & mod_balance load-balancing
- SSOLoginWebApp HA configuration (AWS ELB and Apache front)
- SecurityTokenService HA configuration (AWS EC2 Hazelcast)
- Amazon's Elastic Load Balancing (We use this for AWS deployments)
- Round-robin_DNS and Apache mod_balance (We use this for on-premise deployments)
- Apache only load-balancer: How To Set Up A Loadbalanced High-Availability Apache Cluster
- [Install SSOLoginWebApp on Ubuntu]
- [Install SecurityTokenService on Ubuntu]
- [Install UserIdentityBackend on Ubuntu]
- [Install UserAdminWebApp on Ubuntu]
- [Install apache web proxy on Ubuntu]
Django, Microsoft Sharepoint App and Spring Security.
|Whydah Module||Default Port|
IAM_MODE is used to run the modules in different mode
- Apply "Protect against accidental termination"
- Keep instances as physically close to on another (Subnet)
- Set Naming strategy as quickly as possible to avoid confusion. Example:
- Create new keys for PROD and don't reuse test-keys. They can't be changed afterwards.